WI - Surgical Tech - OR Cardiothoracic - Days
Highland Avenue Madison, WI 53705 US
Shift: 8/12 hours, Day Shift (Core schedule M-F 6:40-15:10, 9:40-18:10 shift(s) weekly), 40 hours per week, weekday and weekend call responsibility.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- One (1) year of scrub experience or equivalent relevant experience required.
- Heart and lung transplant experience required.
- Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic experience required.
- Complex cases experience preferred
- Cardiovascular procedures, CABG (Coronary artery bypass graft) and Valve procedures highly preferred. Strong cardiac and thoracic skill set including transplant.
- must have experience in an Academic Level 1 - Trauma center or similar size hospital.
- Prior traveler experience preferred
- Successfully completed a surgical technologist program or two years experience in Surgical Technologist role may be considered in lieu of completion of program.
- Active CST preferred and AHA BLS required
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.