WI - RN Operating Room - Days - Weekends (SAT, SUN, + 1 weekday)
Highland Avenue Madison, WI 53705 US
Shift: 12 hours, Day Shift, 36 hours per week
36 hrs/wk, Day/Evening, 12 hr shifts, Every Saturday and Sunday 6:30am-7:00pm with one 12-hour weekday shift either 6:40am-7:10pm or 9:40am-10:10pm.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- must have permanent address outside 50 mile radius of Madison
- Experience in transplant, vascular, and/or heart cases.
- Experience with multiple service lines including traumas, transplant, cardiac and PV highly preferred.
- must have completed two years of acute care experience within last 3 years.
- must have experience in an Academic Level 1 - Trauma center or similar size hospital.
- Successfully completed traveler assignment (13 weeks).
- Traveler must have Basic Arrhythmia experience. Traveler will be required to pass Facility Telemetry test prior to being cleared to start (not for clinic positions). Facility Recruitment will send instructions to traveler 2-3 weeks prior to start date.
- Active WI/Compact RN license and AHA BLS
- must have WI nursing license or compact license from their permanent address state.
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.