Ultrasound Tech - Dubuque, IA - 5p-130a
250 Mercy Drive Dubuque, IA 52001 US
Shift: 8 hours, Mid Shift (5p-130a), 36 hours per week
2nd shift 8 hours 1700 – 0130 Monday thru Friday, one night of call from 130 - 0600
Holiday Rotation- Help cover call and or staffing.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 8 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 1+ Years of experience required within specialty
- AHA BLS required
- Must be registered on ARDMS VT certification preferred but not required
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.