Travel-Lafayette-RN-MS-Resource Pool (6:00p-6:30a)
1501 Hartford St. Lafayette, IN 47904 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a Med/Surg Resource Pool RN in the Lafayette, IN area.?
Shift: 12 hours, PM Shift, 36 per week, WEEKENDS - Every third
Job Description & Requirements:
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within special ty (if applicable)
· Active State/Compact RN license, BLS, CPR cert.
Experience with surgical patients including general surgery, ortho, ENT, GU. This position is for the Resource Team (float pool). Flexibility is key. There are three units you may work on, one taking only medical pts, the other two a medical and surgical.
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.