Travel - Olympia Fields - Diabetes and Endocrinology RN (8a-5p)
3700 West 203rd Street Olympia Fields, IL 60461 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a Diabetes and Endocrinology RN in the Chicago, IL area.?
Shift: 8 hours, AM Shift, 36 per week, WEEKENDS/HOLIDAYS]
Clinical setting. LOCAL Candidates ONLY. Must live within 1 hour of the facility.
Job Description & Requirements:
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: August 14
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
· Active Illinois RN license, BLS, Medical Terminology, Injection, Vitals,
Customer Service Orientated
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.