Surgical Technologist (CST) - Oak Lawn, IL
4440 W 95th St Oak Lawn, IL 60453 US
Shift: 8 hours, Day Shift (645a), 40 hours per week, every fourth weekend, holidays as needed, no float
On Call: Dependent on shifts • Shift times: M-F: 2300-0700; Sat-Sun: 0700-1500 or 1500-0700 • Response time: 30 min • Sleeping room: yes for on call team member • RT/Hybrid: 1 weekday call shift per month (EOS or 5:30p-7a); 1-2 weekend call shift per month (Sat/Sun, 24h)
- Oak Lawn, IL
- 45 min from Chicago
- Bed: 794
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Magnet Designation
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- will require the vaccine
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 2-3 years of experience in an acute care setting
- Free parking!
- Scrubs provided
- ***MUST HAVE CVOR EXPERIENCE***
- Performs a variety of preparatory, scrubbing and related services necessary to provide patient service in the operating room. Assists with surgical cases in all specialty areas.
- Will accept first time travelers with acute care experience
- Patient Types: adult open hearts
- Patient Ratios: 1:1
- Skills required: able to scrub adult open hearts
- General Information
- Beds: 28 (2 hybrid rooms for CV/Vascular)
- 60-75 cases/day
- Active CST and AHA BLS required
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.