Social Worker - LICSW - Medical Social Worker
725 North Street Pittsfield, MA 02101 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a Social Worker - LICSW - Medical Social Worker, in the Pittsfield MA area.
Shift: Days 40 Hrs, per week
- MUST HAVE LICSW OR LSW WITH HOME HEALTH AND TRAVEL EXPERIENCE. PLEASE NOTE ON SUBMISSION!
- 1+ years CURRENT experience as a Medical Social Worker in a healthcare setting
- Community Health experience preferred
- MASTER's or DOCTORATE degree required
- Current licensure and certification as licensed, independent, certified social worker (LICSW) by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Division of Registration in Social Work. LCSW’s may be considered if experienced in community health or equivalent.
- Knowledge of current principles and practices of medical social work
- Knowledge of and ability to apply public health principles and practices
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision/assistance
- Active and valid driver license
- AT LEAST TWO SPECIFIC INTERVIEW DATES/TIMES OF AVAILABILITY FOR INTERVIEW MUST BE ADDED TO PROFILE - PROFILES WILL NOT BE PRESENTED WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION. "ANYTIME" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
· Active State/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus Program
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.