One Boston Medical Center Pl Boston, MA 02118 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a Respiratory Therapist in Boston, MA area.
Shift: Days or Nights 36 Hrs, per week
Job Description & Requirements: Required exp: 5+ years of recent experience in a Level 1 trauma facility, recent critical care exp in both MICU and SICU, familiar with lung protective ventilation. Participation on Code Blue team. Able to make ventilator decisions based upon patient assessment and laboratory results. Prefer exp with Level III NICU, Drager XL and v500 Vents. Required Certs: BLS, RRT certification, NPS and or ACCS preferred. MA Respiratory Care license
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
· Active State/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS?
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus Program
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.