Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
148 Chestnut St Needham, MA 02492 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for an RN - ER in the Needham MA area
Shift: Rotating 36,per week
Job Description & Requirements: MA RN LICENSE REQUIRED AT TIME OF SUBMISSION COVID vaccine required + booster- Medical exemption acceptable Flu vaccine required - medical exemptions are acceptable 12H rotating shift, evening/night shift Required Qualifications: MA license required - must have in hand at time of SUBMISSION 2+ years of experience required BLS-AHA required ACLS-AHA required PALS or ENPC required TNCC preferred MAB preferred Utilizes Meditech EMR NO local travelers will be accepted (cannot reside within 50 mi from the facility) NM to interview and offer Please provide dates and times available for interview at time of submission ALL RTO REQUESTS MUST BE PRESENTED AT TIME OF SUB Travelers who have worked for Beth Israel Lahey Health as perm or per diem within the last year will not be accepted - MUST be separated from facility for one year to be considered
COVID - Vaccinated. No exemptions
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
· Active State/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus Program
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.