Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
199 Reedsdale Rd Milton, MA 02186 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a Registered Nurse - Emergency Room in the Milton MA area
Shift: Evenings 36 per week
Job Description & Requirements:
**Hours are 11am-11pm*** **PASS/FAIL ECG/TELE TEST AND MEDICATIONS TEST AT DAY ONE ORIENTATION** MUST HAVE MA LICENSE - COVID vaccine + Booster required - Medical exemption acceptable Flu vaccine required - medical exemptions are acceptable ER - 12H eves - Must have ACLS/CPR, PALS or ENPC preferred - TNCC, 2+ years of experience Must pass telemetry ECG test and medications test day one at orientation NO local travelers will be accepted (cannot reside within 50 mi from the facility) Start date: ASAP starts, looking at roughly 4 weeks out due to compliance NM to interview and offer Please provide dates and times available for interview at time of submission ALL RTO REQUESTS MUST BE PRESENTED AT TIME OF SUB Travelers who have worked for Beth Israel Lahey Health as perm or per diem within the last year will not be accepted - MUST be separated from facility for one year to be considered
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
· Active State/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus Program
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.