1425 Portland Avenue Rochester, NY 14621 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a Radiologic Technologist in the Rochester, NY area.
Shift: Days 40 Hrs, per week
Job Description & Requirements:
NYS DOH Rad Tech Licensure (PRIOR TO START)
[An out of state Rad Tech License is allowed as a candidate if aware that they must apply and receive the NYS license prior to their start date.]
Monday - Friday (5 X 8hr Shifts)
Rotating weekday on-call responsibilities
Flex agency 3 times within the length of the contract
Moderate Sedation, OR, ED Trauma and Fluoroscopy Exams
Does NOT accept local candidates within 50 miles
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
· Active State/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus Program
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.