RRT - WI - D/N Rotation
1900 South Avenue La Crosse, WI 54601 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a RRT in the La Crosse, WI area.
Shift: 12 hours, D/N rotating Shift (6:30a-7p or 6:30p-7a), 36 hours per week, weekend and holiday rotation
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 2 yrs experience, NICU/Neonatal experience, 1 yr Neonatal Transport experience, level 2 or higher NICU experience REQUIRED
- Charting Experience: Epic (preferred), V60s, Avea vents, Metaneb, Revel vents
- Active WI License, AHA BLS, NBRC RRT required
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.