RRT - 12 HR Nights - Milwaukee, WI
2900 W Oklahoma Ave , FL 6 Milwaukee, WI 53215 US
Shift: 12 HR Night Shift, 36 hours/week, 630P-7A, No call, Every fourth weekend, No Float, Holidays per department need
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 1+ years of experience required - will consider a first time traveler upon review
- EPIC charting
- Skills required
- Vent management, CPAP, BiPap, Nebs, A-line placement, Intubation, Vent weaning, extubation, ABGs
- AVEA vents, Servo U Vents, LPU 1200 vents, parapack vents for MRI, Hamilton vents for transport
- Patient Types: Mostly geriatrics and adults, some peds in the ED
- Active RRT, WI license, AHA BLS and AHA ACLS required
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.