RN M/S Tele Float Pool (Nights)
Beverly, MA 01915 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a Med Surg Tele Float RN - Nights in Beverly, MA
Shift: Night Shift, 36 hours per week, Every other weekend
Required to float between M/S units and occasionally cross-campus
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13-weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 2+ Years of experience required within specialty
- Active MA RN license
- BLS required (AHA)
- Flu shot required
- COVID/BOOSTER VACCINATION ARE REQUIRED
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.