RN - Med/Surg Tele Float
One Boston Medical Center Pl Boston, MA 02118 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a Med/Surg Tele RN in Boston, MA area.
Shift: Nights 36 Hrs, per week
Job Description & Requirements: Shift: Nights with E/O weekend and E/O Holiday Required Exp: 2+years recent acute experience, IVs, telemetry, phlebotomy able to adapt quickly to different units. Must be able to pass tele test on day 1 with 85% or better. Preferred Exp: 3-5 years, EPIC, previous float experience, and must be adaptable to 6 different MS Tele units, as well as Observation unit.
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
· Active State/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS?
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus Program
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.