RN - L&D
One Boston Medical Center Pl Boston, MA 02118 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a L&D RN in Boston, MA area.
Shift: Nights 36 Hrs, per week
Job Description & Requirements: 2 recent years of L&D experience - CNM will not be considered. Must be able to independently read and interpret telemetry rhythm stripsand identify heart blocks REQUIRED. Must pass Tele test on day 1 with 85% or better. NRP is required and all lessons have to be completed and must not expire during assignment. Evidence of completing Advanced Fetal Monitoring course, preferrably AWHONN. Preferred Exp: Dysrhythmia/Telemetry Interpretation Course. Department includes 9 labor rooms, 2 OR/Recovery Rooms, 5 triage rooms. Approx. 2600 deliveries each year.
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
· Active State/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus Program
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.