RN - Intensive / Critical Care Unit ICU CCU
20 York Street New Haven, CT 06510 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a CCU RN in the New Haven, CT area.
Shift: Nights 36 hrs, per week
Job Description & Requirements: RN ICU, Ratio 1:2, Min 3 yr CARDIAC ICU exp, 1st time OK, E/O wknd, ACLS BCLS req, Call: N, Float: Y, must float to stepdown as needed., Block: N, Local: Y, Lic must be active before SD, RTO > 7 days upon approval, Guaranteed hrs, Very strong cardiac skills req, must be comfortable with HVC, proficient in swan-ganz monitoring, Type of Facility: Short Term Acute Care Level I Trauma Center Total Staffed Beds: 1,567 Scrub color: royal blue Charting: Epic Parking Cost:
COVID - Vaccinated. No exemptions
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
· Active State/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.