RN - Case Manager
725 North Street Pittsfield, MA 02101 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a RN Case Manager in the Pittsfield MA area.
Shift: Days 40 Hrs, per week
- 3+ years clinical experience in acute care in areas such as internal medicine, surgery, orthopedics, mother/child, cardiology, and oncology.
- 3+ years clinical experience in Rehab Setting, Home Health and Long-Term Care would be considered.
- Ability to perform a comprehensive admission and discharge risk assessment related to quality, financial, payer benefit allowances and limitations, risk management and patient satisfaction.
- Knowledge of regulatory and accreditation organizations such as Joint Commission, DPH and HealthGrades preferred
- CASEMGMT - CCM (Certified Case Manager), or ACM (Accredited Case Manager) or RN-BC (Registered Nurse, Board Certification in Case Management)
- Experience specializing in utilization management (levels of care knowledge and demonstrable competence with evidence-based criteria tools), discharge planning to entities throughout a continuum of care, previous care management or third-party insurance review required
- Current knowledge of CMS (levels of care determinations), appeal rights & DPH regulations required
- Current knowledge of Ma Pro QIO (appeals) required
- FACILITY WILL NOT PEND MA RN LICENSE. MUST BE IN HAND AT UPLOAD. NON-NEGOTIABLE
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
· Active State/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus Program
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.