RN - Care Management/ Psych RN
One Boston Medical Center Pl Boston, MA 02118 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a Care Management/ Psych RN in Boston, MA area.
Shift: Days 40 Hrs, per week
Job Description & Requirements: 3yrs; extensive background & knowledge of current MS patterns of practice & acute inpatient care Methods for assessing physical/mental impairment, understanding the characteristics of illness & expected tx. Knowledge of benefits, plan contracts, eligibility issues & requirements
Pref Exp: 5+yr exp w/UM & CM, EPIC
Req Certs: BSN,
Pref certs: CCM or related cert
Dept Details: Utilizing a collaborative process, the CM will assess, plan, implement, monitor & evaluate the options/services required to meet a pt’s health needs, using good communication & available resources to promote quality, cost effective outcomes to 18-22 pts on the Menino Campus. The CM will meet pt needs, manage the LOS & promote efficient utilization of resources. Determines medical necessity & appropriateness of admission w/InterQual screening & inpt list from Medicare.
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
· Active State/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus Program
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.