Pediatric OR Tech/CST - Columbia, SC - Days
5 Richland Medical Park Drive Columbia, SC 29203 US
Shift: 12 hours, Day Shift (645a-715p), 36 hours per week (no 48 hour options)
***Ortho OR call requirements: 3-4 call shifts a week in a 6 week schedule***
Guaranteed Hours: Facility allowed to call off 1 shift per 2 weeks
Average Daily Census: 80
Parking Cost: Free Parking!
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 1 year of experience required
- Adult & Peds exp required
- must have strong ortho experience
- Locals accepted: YES if over 100 miles or 50 miles for Night shift
- Ortho OR Tech/CST - Days 36s only
- RTO Restrictions: ALL RTO must be included at time of submission. Approval will be based on facility's needs.
- Active CST and AHA BLS
- **Must be certified through NBSTSA**
- NO PENDING LICENSE
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.