PCU/Tele RN - Nights - Kinston, NC
100 Airport Rd, Kinston, NC 28501 Kinston, NC 28501 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for PCU/Tele RNs in the Kinston, NC area.
Shift: 12 hours, Night Shift (7p-7a), 36 hours per week, every other weekend, every other holiday, no specific call requirements - depends on the facilities needs, Floating may occur to similar units
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 1-2 years in specialty required
- Must include RTO in submittal in order to be honored at time of offer!
- no blocked scheduling requests
- 50 mile radius rule
- Chemo certification would be a major asset for this unit due to care of cancer patients.
- 26-bed Medicine Acute Care unit caring for patients with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), autoimmune and connective tissue disorders, pneumonia, chest pain, CHF, GI bleed, and diabetes. The RN will facilitate admission, treatment, transfer
- Active NC/Compact License, AHA BLS, AHA ACLS and NIH required
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.