PCU RN - 36 or 48 hours - Days - Roanoke, VA
1906 Belleview Avenue, SE Roanoke, VA 24014-1838 US
Shift: 12 hours, Day Shift (7a-7p), 36 or 48 hours per week - you choose
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 2 years experience in specialty
- Unit info: a telemetry PCU specializing in the care and management of hospitalist medicine patients including stroke and neurology patients. This Stroke/Neuroscience unit is a Joint Commission certified primary stroke center.
- Currently 1:5 ratios for PCU (goal is 1:4)
- All travelers are expected to float as needed to other PCU units and potentially Med Surg
- Active VA/Compact RN license, AHA BLS and AHA ACLS required. NIH preferred
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.