Ortho RN - Days - Charleston, WV - 36 or 48 hours
3200 MacCorkle Avenue Southeast Charleston, WV 25304 US
Shift: 12 hours, Day Shift (7a-7p), 36 or 48 hours per week - you choose
-First time travelers OK!
-Blocked scheduling OK!
-36 or 48 hrs!
-Contracts up to 26 weeks!
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 100-mile radius rule
- 2 years of experience required - firm on this
- Skills Requirements: IV Start, Telemetry (2Yrs Exp)
- Skills Preferred: Conscious Sedation, Charge Nurse Experience
- Active WV/Compact RN license, AHA BLS, and AHA ACLS required
- will accept pending WV/Compact License
39 Beds. Cardiac - Acute MI unstable angina CHF unstable arrhythmias and cardiac disorders. CVA surgical patients. Observation unit with high turnaround 36 hours or less. Half inpatient half observation on average. Adult and Geriatric patient populations. Cardioversion TEE thoracentesis bone marrow biopsy chest tube insertion central line insertion paracentesis experience preferred but not required. Post Cardiac Cath Post Angiogram PTCA experience required. Required drips are heparin cardizem amiodarone dobutamine dopamine nitro. Must have a working proficiency. Ratio: It is typically 5/1. In instances where there might have a call in or staff member leave sick, then it can go to 6/7 to 1. When it is 6/7 to 1, the RN would have 5 of their own patients and back on 1 or 2 of an LPN’s patients.
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.