Ms/Tele RN - Neuroscience and Stroke Unit - 36 or 48 hours - SC
701 Grove Road Greenville, SC 29605 US
Shift: 12 hours, Night Shift (7p-7a), 36 or 48 hours per week - you choose
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- Experience: 1+ yr
- May float to like units due to census/volume.
- EPIC Charting
- Parking Cost: Free Parking!
- Guaranteed Hours: Facility allowed to call off 1 shift per 2 weeks
- Med and arrhythmia exam required.
- RTO Restrictions: ALL RTO must be included at time of submission. Approval will be based on facility's needs.
- Active SC/Compact RN license, AHA BLS, AHA ACLS and NIH required
- NO PENDING LICENSE
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.