Milwaukee, WI - Radiologic Technologist - MIDS
2900 W Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee Wisconsin 53215 , FL 6 Milwaukee, WI 53215 US
Shift: 8 hours, Day/Mids Shift (would range as early as 0700 or as late as 1530), 40 hours per week, weekend rotation
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 1+ Years of experience required within specialty
- C-Arm experience preferred
- Performs basic and intermediate radiologic procedures under the direction of the Radiologist.
- Needs to have experience and be comfortable with ER, OR, Fluoroscopy, and Portables.
- Active ARRT and AHA BLS required
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.