Milwaukee, WI - Med Surg RN - Days - 7/10 start
2900 W Oklahoma Ave , FL 6 Milwaukee, IL 53215 US
Shift: 12 hours, Day Shift (7a), 36 hours per week, every other weekend or every third weekend depending on census, 1 holiday per contract
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: 7/10/23
- Employment Type: Contract
- 0-1 years of experience
- Will review first time travelers on a case by case basis
- Patient Types: Rehabilitation
- Patient Ratios: RN: Day - 1:4-5
- Skills required I/V Pump and I/V insertion/central, PICC and midline catheter care, Tube Feeding Pump, GI/PEG/NG tube management and care, NG tube insertion, Wound Vac/wound care, indwelling catheter insertion and care, trach care and suctioning, laryngectomy care, drain care, management of behavior issues
- Floating: all other MedSurg areas; ED Holding (travelers first)
- Active WI/Compact RN license and AHA BLS required
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.