Med Surg Variables - 36 hours - Wausau, WI
333 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau, WI 54401 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a Med Surg RN in the Wausau, WI area.
Shift: 12 hours, Variable Shift (12 hr variable day/PM shifts. 7a-730p, 11a-1130p), 36 hours per week, every other weekend, every other holiday.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending Compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 2+ years experience required
- EPIC required
- MAP Unit – Medical and Pediatrics (Medical and Pediatrics – travelers do not take Peds patients). The major conditions/most frequent diagnoses treated: Adults - respiratory illnesses, stroke, other neurological conditions (such as seizure disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, chronic back pain), gastrointestinal illness, diabetic management, renal failure, urinary tract disorders, sepsis, wound care, clotting disorders, other infectious disease processes, and acute alcohol withdrawal. Typical patient ratios on days 1:4-5 and on nights 1:6-7
- Covid Vaccine Required - no exemptions
- Active WI/Compact RN license and AHA BLS required
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.