Med Surg / Float
725 North Street Pittsfield, MA 02101 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a RN - Med Surg / Float, in the Pittsfield MA area.
Shift: Evenings 36 Hrs, per week
MED SURG TRAVELERS MUST BE WILLING TO FLOAT TO ANY MS UNIT
- 2 years current MS experience
- Willingness to float- Required
- Basic Dysrhythmia course completion STRONGLY REQUIRED
- Meditech Expanse experience strongly preferred
- BLS AND ACLS MUST BE IN HAND AT PROFILE UPLOAD. Facility will not pend either of these certifications.
- AT LEAST TWO SPECIFIC INTERVIEW DATES/TIMES OF AVAILABILITY FOR INTERVIEW MUST BE ADDED TO PROFILE - PROFILES WILL NOT BE PRESENTED WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION. "ANYTIME" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Work History
- Skills Checklist (pertinent to position), current to 1 year
- 1 Supervisory Signed Reference (from within the past two years of employment)
- License/Certifications - Must be uploaded with profile
- ACLS (AHA)
- BLS (AHA)
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
· Active State/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus Program
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.