Marinette, WI - ER RN - Nights
3003 University Dr , FL 6 Marinette, WI 54143 US
Shift: 12 hours, Night Shift (7p-7a), 36 hours per week, no call, every other weekend, no floating
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 2 years of ER experience required
- Will review first time travelers on case by case basis
- General ED skills required
- Patient Types:
- Neonate to geriatrics; all patient types, level III trauma
- Patient Ratios:
- Day- 1:3-4
- Night- 1:5
- Active WI/Compact RN license, AHA BLS, AHA ACLS, AHA PALS, NIH required
- De-escalation cert is not required
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.