Madison, WI - RN Medical/Surgical and Short Stay - Nights
Highland Avenue Madison, WI 53705 US
Shift: 12 hours, Night Shift (7p-730a), 36 hours per week, every other weekend rotation and some holidays
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- Traveler must have completed two years of acute care experience within last 3 years.
- Traveler must have experience in an Academic Level 1 - Trauma center or similar size hospital.
- Successfully completed traveler assignment (13 weeks).
- Traveler must have permanent address outside 50 mile radius of Madison
- Active WI/Compact RN license and AHA BLS required
- Traveler must have WI nursing license or compact license from their permanent address state
27-bed medical and surgical unit. It is the home unit to the Outpatient Short Stay patient population as well as the Hospitalist 4 patients.
- The staff on this unit excels at time management and effective patient throughput. It is routine for this unit to have multiple admissions an discharges within a day. Staff work together to ensure that all patient needs are met, patient satisfaction is high and throughput is expedited as appropriate to ensure we are able to care for the patients seeking care.
- Hospitalist 4: These patients come to us from the Emergency Department, clinics, outside facilities and home. They are admitted with a variety of different medical diagnoses and multiple comorbidities.
- Outpatient Short Stay: We are preassigned patients from ENT, Gynecology, Urology, Neurosurgery, Plastics and General Surgery. We also care for patients originating in Interventional Radiology, APC procedures and E case eye surgeries.
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.