Madison, WI - RN - Heart and Vascular Progressive Care - Nights
Highland Avenue Madison, WI 53705 US
Shift: 12 hours, Night Shift (7p-730a), 36 hours per week, every other weekend rotation and holidays as operationally needed
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- IMC/PCU experience required.
- ICU experience consider but must be willing to take IMC/step down and progressive patient population
- Traveler must have completed two years of acute care experience within last 3 years.
- Traveler must have experience in an Academic Level 1 - Trauma center or similar size hospital.
- Successfully completed traveler assignment (13 weeks).
- 15- bed unit with both general and intermediate level patients.
- Challenging patient populations, including abdominal and thoracic aneurysm repairs, both open and endovascular, carotid endarterectomies, limb saving lytic therapies, lower extremity bypasses and amputees.
- Active WI/Compact RN license, AHA BLS, AHA ACLS required
- must have WI nursing license or compact license from their permanent address state.
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.