MS/Tele RN - Winston-Salem, NC - Nights - Weekend Block (FRI/SAT/SUN)
3333 Silas Creek Parkway Winston-Salem, NC 27103 US
Shift: 12 hours, Night Shift (645p-715a), 36 hours per week, weekends only - Shift: 12HR Nights - Weekends: Friday/Saturday/Sunday schedule.
Float Requirement: Medical/Surgical Telemetry Units
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 years; screen if less than 2 years
- Must have prior travel exp - ***Must pass EKG Testing prior to start for this specialty***
- Required Skills: MS/Tele, Telemetry, Interpretation of dysrhythmias, Management of dysrhythmias, Use of Rapid Response Teams, Blood Product Administration, Peripheral Line Care/Management, Nasal Cannula, Non-invasive airway management, Isolation Precautions
- PREFERRED SKILLS / CERTS / EXP: ACLS, NIH, IV insulin protocols, Accessing Ports, Central line care/management, PICC line management, Heparin Protocols, Manage Cardiac drips- no titration, CVA, Surgical drains, charting experience/EPIC
- Target Ratios: 1:6-7
- PATIENT DIAGNOSES: Multiple medical conditions and surgical interventions occurring within Adult and Geriatric populations. Telemetry may be utilized on the patient populations.
- UNIT SYSTEMS (Medication, Documentation, Communication): Pyxis, EPIC, SBAR
- NO COVID/FLU EXEMPTIONS
- Active NC/Compact RN license and AHA BLS required. AHA ACLS AND NIH preferred
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.