10 Gove St, East Boston, MA 02128 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a LPN in Boston, MA area.
Shift: Days 40 Hrs, per week
Job Description & Requirements:
LPN and Associate’s degree in any related field
Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
Required – Requires experience through school or work in the substance use disorder field. C. Knowledge/Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills. § Strong medical/surgical background § Comprehensive understanding of mental health and addiction related issues
D. License/Registration/Certification: Current Massachusetts LPN Nursing License
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
· Active State/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS?
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus Program
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.