Interventional Radiology Radiology / Cardiology - Charleston, WV - DAYS
3200 MacCorkle Avenue Southeast Charleston, WV 25304 US
Shift: 10 hours, Day Shift (alternating between 7a-730p and 8a-830p), 40 hours per week
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 26 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 100 mile radius rule
- Special Experience Requirements: Ablations, angioplasty, angiogram experience required.
- Unit Description: Interventional vascular radiology suite. peripheral angiography/venography with intervention, EVAR, TEVAR, carotid stenting, neurointervention including acute stroke, embolization. General Skill Requirements: C-ARM and Contract.
- Accepts first time travelers
- Active State License (Will accept Pending State License), AHA BLS, ARRT required, Vascular Intervention Certification preferred
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.