IMC Days - WI - 48 hours required
333 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau, WI 54401 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for an IMC RN in the Wausau, WI area.
Shift: 12 hours, Day shift (7a-730p), 48 hours per week required, every other weekend, every other holiday.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 2+ years experience required- firm on this. . Stepdown/ Intermediate/PCU experience REQUIRED. ICU experience, preferred. Trauma Level II preferred. Ventilator experience required.
- EPIC preferred.
- Unit Info: 22 beds. Med Surg Intermediate Care unit. Heavy Tele. Stable, weaning Vents/Trach, sepsis, trauma alcohol detox, GI bleed, colostomy/ileostomy, chest tubes,TBI, Ortho Trauma, spinal cord injury and Stroke. Primary Patients/Insulin Drips Patient Ratio: 4:1.
- Covid Vaccine Required - no exemptions
- Active WI/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS required
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.