IL- Physical Therapist Home Health - Day Shift
70 East Main Street Lake Zurich, Illinois 60047 Lake Zurich, IL 60047 US
Shift: 8 hours, Day Shift, 8A-430P, 40 hours per week, every 4th weekend, no call
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- At least 1 year of experience required - must have home health experience
- Will accept a first time traveler that has home health experience
- EPIC Charting
- Any color scrubs
- Parking: None, must provide their own transportation to all patient visits
- Skills required: Wound care, including wound vacs, pleural drains, ostomy care; peripheral blood draws, central line care, IV administration through multiple devices including elastomeric and IV pumps, excellent assessment skills, experience with computer documentation
- Patient Types: Patients typically have multiple comorbidities and can include (but not limited to): CHF, COPD, pneumonia, cancer, dementia, kidney disease, hypertension, fall, fracture, infections, cellulitis, post-surgical, wound care, ostomy care, labs, IV infusion, etc.
- Patient Ratios: Case Manager: 20-30 patients
- Active AHA BLS required
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.