ER RN - Nights - Newburgh, IN
4011 Gateway Boulevard Newburgh, IN 47630 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for an ER RN in the Newburgh, IN area.
Shift: 12 Hour Nights- Weekend option- Shifts primarily falling on Friday/Saturday but would like the 3rd shift to be flexible if needed to move
- Floating not required
- No call
- Every other weekend
- Every other holiday
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 3+ years of ER
- Epic required (within the past year and will be required to do a checkoff class)
- Unit Specific Skillset: Level II Trauma; Prefer pediatric experience
- Scrub Colors: Navy Blue Scrubs
- Active IN/Compact RN license and AHA BLS, AHA ACLS, AHA PALS and NIH required
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.