Critical Care Stepdown RN - Columbia, SC - Nights
5 Richland Medical Park Drive Columbia, SC 29203 US
Shift: 12 hours, Night Shift, 7P-730A, 36 or 48 hours per week - you choose
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- Must have at least 1 year of stepdown exp and large hospital size exp.
- Must have ventilator or ICU experience.
- previous ICU experience or minimal experience with acuity of at least 1:3 preferred.
- Must have experience with trauma related injuries such as head injuries, spinal cord injuries, and surgical care that are common on our unit
- *MUST HAVE CRITICAL CARE EXP.
- EPIC preferred
- RTO Restrictions: ALL RTO must be included at time of submission. Approval will be based on facility's needs.
- Pyxis Charting
- Free Parking!
- Active SC/Compact RN license, AHA BLS and AHA ACLS required
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.