Counselor - Chemical Dependency
1950 Tower Hill Rd North Kingstown, RI 02852 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a Counselor - Chemical Dependency in the North Kingstown, RI area
Shift: 8hr Days (40 hours a week)
Job Description & Requirements:
Full Time Master Level (does not require a license) - Master’s Degree in Behavioral Sciences Required (social work, counseling or psychology (40 hours- 8 hour days
Looking for experience in psych healthcare settings. Experience working with substance abuse, addictions, mental health, cognitive behavior treatment and motivational interviewing.
Local Candidates are preferred.
Local candidates are preferred.
Training will take about 4 to 5 days. Start out on days and evenings.
COVID - Vaccinated. No exemptions
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
· Active State/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.