Certified First Assistant
Lawrence, MA 01841 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a Certified First Assistant in the Lawrence, MA area.
Shift: 40h Days
Job Description & Requirements: 7a-5p
A tech that would be able to perform First Assist duties when asked would be great. I would not have them in that role all the time, so I would expect call responsibilities to be the same as the other travel techs. Right now it is 1-2 11-7 in a four week period, and 2 weekends in the 13 week assignment. Experience in vascular and neuro needed.
COVID - Vaccinated. No exemptions
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
· Active State/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus Program
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.