Cath Lab RN Night Shift - Milwaukee, WI
2900 W Oklahoma Ave , FL 6 Milwaukee, WI 53215 US
Shift: 10 HR Night Shift, Monday-Thursday 8P-630A, No call, Possible Friday Night Coverage, possible holiday coverage, no floating required
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 3 years of experience required - no first time travelers
- Free parking!
- Scrubs provided
- Skills required:
- RN and RTR: Cath Lab and Peripheral cases listed above. Hybrid experience preferred but not required
- RN: Conscious sedation, titrating/managing drips
- Patient Types:
- This is a fast paced, high acuity Cath Lab. They do anywhere between 24-40 cases a day. Adults, no peds
- Cath Lab: Diagnostic, interventional, RHC, LHC, STEMI/NSTEMI, CTO, valvuloplasty, Cardiomems, biopsies, atherectomies, staged PCI, IABP, Impella; ECMO (preferred)
- Peripheral diagnostic and interventional cases, some fistulograms as well
- Hybrid (experience preferred but not required): AAA grafts, thoracic grafts, clips, lots of TAVRs, Watchman
- Patient Ratios:
- Active WI/Compact RN license, AHA BLS, AHA ACLS required, NIH preferred
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.