Cath Lab RN Day Shift - Milwaukee, WI
2900 W Oklahoma Ave , FL 6 Milwaukee, WI 53215 US
Shift: 8 HR Day Shift, 40 hours per week, Shifts are varied/as needed, weekends as needed, holidays as needed, call as needed, no float
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 3 years of Electrophysiology Laboratory experience - Variety of procedural experience including Cardioversions, Tilts, ILR, Device implants, EP studies, Ablations (Afib, flutter, VT, etc),
- Will not accept a first time traveler
- EPIC required
- Free parking!
- Scrubs provided
- 90% of time anesthesia will give medications but RN will occasionally do the moderate sedation, so need to be comfortable giving that, monitoring/charting for cases, need to be comfortable with titrating meds as needed (usually anesthesia will help with this). Experience with EPIC and Cardiolab/Maclab
- Patient Types:
- EP Lab (experience required): Pacemakers, AICDs, lead extractions/revisions, generator changes, Micra leadless pacemaker, Aveir leadless pacemaker, loop recorders, tilt table, TEE cardioversions, temp pacers on occasion to assist cath lab, ablations - afib, VT, PVC
- Hybrid (experience preferred): Watchman
- Active WI/Compact RN license, AHA BLS and AHA ACLS required
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.