Cath Lab RN - Waterloo, IA - Days
3421 West 9th Street Waterloo, IA 50702 US
Shift: 8 hours, Day Shift (7a-3p), 40 hours per week, Would also be required to take call 1 day a week and every other weekend.
Responsible for obtaining and analyzing pertinent patient data and assisting with diagnostic and interventional procedures performed in the cath lab and EP lab. This position requires self direction, critical thinking to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate outcomes in patient care and good communication skills with physicians, patient, family, other departments, and team members, and the ability to perform within a team with excellent management of time skills.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 1+ Years of experience required within specialty
- Active IA/Compact RN license and AHA BLS
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.