Case Manager RN - Western VA
Charlottesville, VA 22903 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a Local Case Manager RN in the North East Virginia area.
Shift: 8 hours, Days Shift, 40 hours per week
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 2+ Years of experience required within specialty
- Active VA/Compact RN license, BLS
- THIS POSITION IS REMOTE - but will require occasional traveling to patient's homes.
- Mileage reimbursement when traveling to homes for face-to-face visits
- Care Coordinator’s will conduct health risk assessments, initiate care plans, conduct interdisciplinary care team meetings, and assist assigned member with coordination of care.
- Coverage area: WESTERN region-- Staunton, Waynesboro, Lynchburg, Danville, Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Halifax, Appomattox, Buckingham, Madison, and surrounding areas!
- Need to be LOCAL to the area!
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.