Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery PCU RN - Nights - Roanoke, VA
1906 Belleview Avenue, SE Roanoke, VA 24014-1838 US
Shift: 12 hours, Night Shift, 7P-7A, 36 hours per week
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
- Employment Type: Contract
- 2 years of experience required
- 100 mile radius rule
- Currently 1:5 ratios for PCU (goal is 1:4)
- All travelers are expected to float as needed to other PCUs and potentially Med Surg units
- specializes in the care of cardiothoracic and vascular surgery and disease conditions, with emphasis on cardiothoracic post operative patients. Experience with these patients and equipment in the progressive care unit is required.
- Active VA/Compact RN license, AHA BLS, and AHA ACLS required
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
- Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
- Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
- Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
- Fully Joint Commission Certified
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent residential address). Local pay packages may be available.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.