Cardiac Sonographer/Echo Technologist
133 Old Rd.to Nine Acre Corner Concord, MA 01742 US
Planet Healthcare is looking for a Cardiac Sonographer/Echo Technologist in the Concord, MA area
Shift: Monday-Friday - 7:45am-4:15pm OR Monday-Thursday - 7:00am-5:30pm Currently no weekends but will need availability, to work weekends over the course of the contract
Job Description & Requirements:
- Completion of a Certified Ultrasound program required.
- Cardiac Sonography certificate program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or equivalent required.
? Minimum of two years experience performing and interpreting 2D, M-Mode, and Doppler Echocardiograms strongly preferred.
? Vascular Ultrasound experience preferred.
? Licensure and/or Certification
? BLS healthcare provider required, or must be obtained within 3 months of hire.
? Current registration as RDCS or RCS required; or registry-eligible with RDCS or RCS achieved within 6 months of hire.
COVID - Vaccinated. No exemptions
· Assignment Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: ASAP Pending compliance
· Employment Type: Contract
· 2+ Years of experience required within specialty (if applicable)
· Active State/Compact RN license, BLS & ACLS
Planet Healthcare is a National Healthcare Staffing Firm with industry leading contractor retention & satisfaction.
Planet Healthcare Benefits
· Industry Leading Support: Dedicated Recruiter & Designated Compliance Specialist
· Robust Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401k Retirement Plans including company match! (After 90 days of continuous service)
· Contractors choose to extend with Planet Healthcare over 90% of the time!
· Fully Joint Commission Certified
· Weekly Direct Deposit
· Referral Bonus
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.